Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 5 West Walnut Street, Asheville, NC 28801 |
|Phone number||+1 828-253-2593|
Opening hours Closed now. Tomorrow: 02:00 pm — 10:00 pm
|Sunday|| 02:00 pm — 10:00 pm |
Reviews about 5 Walnut Wine Bar
- 5 / 5By AVLove AVLovegreat live music on certain nights & days! they have a great selection of fantastic foods & delicious drinks!May 25, 2017
- 5 / 5By grace marinaroFirst time in Asheville was recommended to go check out this spot for music after dinner & it was great!
Super cute spot with music and nice bartenders. They let me sample a few wines :) would come back for music again!May 12, 2017
- 3 / 5By Daniel HensonI used to LOVE this place. I still love the idea, the wine list, the staff. What I'm not a big fan of is that there's never a night that you can sit quietly with company and enjoy their wine list and excellent staff.
The space is small. It's a great little venue for certain types of music. Unfortunately, they don't seem to curate this as well anymore. So if it's after 8pm? Get ready to not be able to hear your companions, and sometimes be ready to get a headache. I say this as someone who was a musician in another life. I love music. I love bands. I want all the bands to have all the success. I'd just like to see them get it somewhere else once in a while.
Then, there's the recent changes to the back lounge area. Another mixed bag. I dig what they're doing, cheese, bites, pairings. Neat! Except what used to be the space to which you could retire and, as mentioned above, hear your company? It's now a cheese counter and three bar stools.
So while I still have a soft spot in my heart for 5 Walnut Wine Bar, I have twice now in recent weeks walked in and walked right back out after realizing that gone is the little wine bar that was.
A pity.February 17, 2017
- 5 / 5By Becka M- very cozy, so if there is a band, get there early. partners with the cheese joint next door. good selection of beer, cider, and mead if you have non-wine drinkers. -January 07, 2017
- 5 / 5By Fred IrelandThey almost always have live music and no cover charge. Often the music starts pretty early which is great for me. Wine and beer only, but a good selection of both. It can get crowded at times, it's a small place.December 26, 2016
Menu of Bar 5 Walnut Wine Bar
5 Walnut Wine Bar is a bar based in Asheville, North Carolina. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.